Fantards are a regular wreck, they are.
The New Lunar Republic calls Celestia evil and that she is lying about Luna's banishment. She is a tyrant and deliberately abuses her power. Luna is good, and was lonely, and she was completely innocent when she was banished.
The Solar Empire says the opposite. 'Nuff said. It's not nearly as huge as the NLR is.
The Eclipse Commonwealth say both are not good...and that's about it.
Equestrian Unity. What does this mean?
Neither Celestia nor Luna are evil. They are both good.
Celestia and Luna HAVE INDEED repented what caused Luna to be sent to the moon and have forgiven one another as such. It SHOWS YOU the forgiveness-repentance, for crying out loud!
It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister.
I'm so sorry! I missed you so much, big sister!
I've missed you, too.
In other words, Equestria is doing just fine with Luna back on earth. Luna has been given back the power she had before she became jealous of the daylight, as well as being back in her right mind. With the guidance of the sisters, who love one another dearly, Equestria can continue the way it was-if not better.
Now, for the "but wheeeeeere was WOoooona the rest of the serwees!?" arguement.
1. Luna is incredibly shellshocked by her return home. In spite of needing to be with ponies, she can't do it all at once. Therefore, she was adjusting back to society.
2. Because of how much had changed, Celestia had allowed her to see the world before fully returning to her former power. So, while Discord was running loose, she was having a visitation with the King of the Penguins....or something.
3. Sleeping during the day. Again, everything has changed, so there are more ponies up and about at night than there were before. Luna oversees them and assists them when needed.
Here's to Saturday for the Luna-tastic episode, by the way!
(May you all see how much the Royal Sisters care for one another, beeatches!)
then WHY has this war between them
divided the brony fandom?
So Luna was visiting King Dedede? Because that would be hilarious.
In all seriousness: I am neutral about this whole Solar Empire vs. New Lunar Republic thing. I like both of the princesses equally (as well as Candance and, heck, Twi). I do enjoy the story idea, both sides doing a pony version of Marvel's Civil War/Ultimate Alliance 2 or Skyrim's Stormcloaks vs. Impirials.
Anyway, as for the sticker itself, I love it! And I foresee a lot of people living on the Moon pretty soon.
1) Celestia didn't banish Luna to the moon - she banished Nightmare Moon. Luna was pretty much sealed up within Nightmare Moon. The moment she was restored by the mane six, it was like she just woke up from a bad dream.
2) Celestia only did so WITH the Elements of Harmony.
3) Celestia didn't even want to do it.
But despite it all, I am indeed looking forward to this weeks Halloween themed episode with Luna's return.
But yes, screw the Celestia haters and the Luna haters. I definitely support Equestrian Unity.
It seems that Derpy might be moved up a bit too. I keep saying that the internet will explode this Saturday because of that.
Ah yes, that revealed storyboard sketch that had Derpy on it. Seeing the impact that "Lesson Zero" left on the Internet lately, I'm wondering if "Luna Eclipsed" can stand a chance against that kind of popularity?
I think that it will hit pretty hard, though XD
Well we have a mental breakdown episode verses a Halloween/character comeback episode. Those are some tough competitors right there.